- AAA Native Arts Gallery
- On Sale!
- Close Outs
- Art / Hand Painted
- Bags, Purses, Totes
- Bows, Arrows, Quivers
- Breast Plates
- Caps / Hats
- Ceremonial Masks
- Craft Supplies
- Dance / Prayer Fans
- Dance Staff / Coup Sticks
- Dream Catchers
- Drums & Flutes
- Leather Clothing
- Figurines / Sculptures
- Hair Accessories
- Hat Bands
- Medicine Wheels
- Mirror Ornaments
- Peace Pipes
- Ceremonial Rattles
- Shields / Wall Hangings
- Spirit Chasers
- Talking Sticks
- Tomahawks / War Clubs
January Pow Wows
Pow wows that occur during the month of January.
First full weekend:
- Dec 25-Jan 1 Arapaho Christmas Night-New Years Night, Arapahoe, WY
- Dec 25-Jan 1 Arapaho Christmas Night-New Years Night, Ethete, WY
- Dec 26-Jan 1 Miccosukee Tribe Annual Indian Arts Festival, Miami, FL
- Dec. 29-Jan- 1: Toppenish Creek New Years Celebration, Toppenish Creek Longhouse, White Swan, WA
- Dec 31-Jan 1 Mid-Winter Powwow, New Town, ND
- Jan 1 Transfer of Canes to New Pueblo Tribal Officials, New Mexico – Various dances at most Pueblos;
Taos Pueblo – Turtle Dance;
Santo Domingo Pueblo – Corn Dance;
Ohkay Owingeh (San Juan) Pueblo – Cloud or Basket Dance.
- Jan 6th: King’s Day Celebration – In honor of new Pueblo Tribal Officials – Most Pueblos open to the public.
Picuris Pueblo – various dances
Nambe Pueblo – Buffalo, Deer & Antelope Dances
Sandia Pueblo – various dances
Taos Pueblo – Deer & Buffalo Dances
Santo Domingo Pueblo – various dances.
- Jan 22nd: San Ildefonso Pueblo, NM:Vespers evening with firelight procession. 6pm – Contact the pueblo to confirm.
- Jan 23rd: San Ildefonso Pueblo Annual Feast Day, NM – Buffalo, Comanche & Deer Dances.
- Jan 25th: St. Paul’s Feast Day:Picuris Pueblo & Ohkay Owingeh (San Juan) Pueblo Annual Feast Day, NM
NARA’s 29th Annual New Year’s Eve Sobriety Powwow
An annual New Year’s Eve Sobriety pow wow is sponsored each year in Portland, Oregon to ring in the new year.